Monday, February 14, 2011

Photo resizing



This is my original image of memorial stadium, i took this picture the first week i was here at Clemson. I couldn't believe how big the stadium is, as in Australia this would be top 3 biggest stadiums. Unfortunalty i will not get to see the stadium full of people as i am only at Clemson for one semester and it is football off season.

I have resized and compressed this image below. I found it very difficult to re size and compress this image, as i have never tried to alter images before.




As you can see the image has been re sized and compressed, making it easier to view over the internet, as it is less kb than the original image. I have found this process very helpful and this technique will ensure i will keep my blog simple and easily accessible, especially when uploading multiple images.

No comments:

Post a Comment